Wednesday, January 30, 2013

No sew valance


 

I wanted an easy valance idea for my bay window in my kitchen.  I cut a piece of wood slightly longer than the width of my window and then cut two pieces a couple of inches  long to connect to my the long piece.  I connect them using an L bracket.  I then wrapped the valance frame in batting.  I glued it down, because I didn't have a staple gun at the time.  If you have a staple gun, I would use that.  I then took my fabric and did the same thing.  Pulled it tight around the valance frame and glued (or staple).  I then connected the valance to the wall with an L bracket.  It is a two person process hanging them on the wall, but it goes fairly quickly.  That's it!  An easy no-sew box valance! 


3 comments:

  1. Allow me to introduce the LE-MERIDIAN FINANCING SERVICES. We are directly in loan financing and project (s) pure in terms of investment. We provide financing solutions to companies and individuals seeking access to capital markets funds, such as oil and gas, real estate, renewable energy, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, transportation, construction, hotels, etc. We can fund up to $ 900,000,000 (Nine hundred million dollars) in all regions of the world, as our return on investment of 1.9% can be guaranteed on projects.
    Le Meridian financing service.
      Email Contact info@lemeridianfds.com Or lfdsloans@outlook.com
    WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    ReplyDelete