Monday, June 22, 2009

Motivational Monday: God's Hand in Our Lives

This past weekend a tragic accident occurred near my home, and a wonderful woman passed away as a result of the accident. I haven't lived here long, but in my short time here I have looked to this woman as an example of how I want to live my life. She will be greatly missed.

I am so grateful to have the knowledge that there is life after this and that we will be able to see our friends and loved ones again someday. It makes a hard time such as loosing someone easier to bear. I found this short video message about God's hand being in our lives each day helping us with what we need. I believe that if we pause each day and reflect on what has happened we will see how God has helped us. He will help us with what we need--all we need to do is ask.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you for that amazing thought and video. It is exactly what I needed. I am going to accept the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, amazing!!! I got close to tears. I really need to do this. Thank you for the thought, Erika, and I am sorry about the loss of your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear about your loss of a good friend.

    ReplyDelete